Exam on your First Attempt!
Key Takeaways of HMS Value Pack for PMP® Training
- PMP® certified instructor with strong real-world project management experience
- Case Studies which are industry driven
- Learn the sure-fire way of cracking PMP® certification with full PMP® ONLINE Simulation Mock Tests
- Placement Assistance: Full / Part-time basis in client’s projects*
Over 34 Areas Required Project Management Professionals (PMP®)
|Aerospace and Defence||Global Sustainability||New Practitioners|
|Agile||Government||Organizational Project Management|
|China Project Management||Human Resource Project Management||Program Management Office|
|Construction Industry||Information Systems||Project Management Quality|
|Consulting||Innovation and New Product Development||Project Risk Management|
|Earned Value Management||International Development||Requirements Management|
|eBusiness||IT and Telecom||Scheduling|
|Energy, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical||Leadership in Project Management||Service and Outsourcing|
|Ethics in Project Management||Learning, Education and Development||Utility Industry|
|Financial Services Industry||Legal Project Management||Others|
|Global Diversity||Marketing and Sales|
PMP® Course Outline
|All Days||WeekEnds||8 Flexible Slots||Saturdays||Sundays|
All your questions answered about taking PMP® certification in Chennai
- PMI Membership Fee $129
- Application Fee $10
- PMP® Exam Fee with PMI Membership $405
- PMP® Exam Fee without PMI Membership $555
- For latest updates and information, please visit https://www.pmi.org
- PMI Membership Renewal Fee (annually) $129 – Mention as Not Mandatory
PMP® certification is valid for 3 years. And has to be renewed. To renew you need to earn and claim 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from PMI. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Educational PDUs : These include continued learning, self-directed learning and courses offered by PMI’s R.E.P.s, chapters, communities, and G.A.C.
- Giving back to the profession PDUs that include creating knowledge, volunteer work and working as a professional
- Check your eligibility before starting the application.
- PMI Application process is recommended to be done after taking PMI membership
- The application can be submitted online
- Application once initiated needs to be submitted within 90 days. Else the draft application is removed.
- PMI normally reviews and approves the application within 1-2 weeks after submission
- PMI communicates via email. Status can be accept, reject or query mode
- For query, the applicant needs to revise as per suggestions from PMI and resubmitted.
- If Application does not meet the required criteria, the application might get rejected and fees be refunded back after deducting the processing fee ($100)